- Application Deadline: March 15, 2017
- Early Bird Application: February 15, 2017
- Notification of Acceptance: March 25, 2017
- Booth Fee Due: April 12, 2017
- aMuse Art & Craft Fair: May 27 & 28, 2017, 11am-5pm
- Set-Up: May 27/28, 8am-10am
- Take-Down: May 28, 5pm-6pm
- One-Day free standing 10' x 10' booths for $100
- Two-Day free standing 10' x 10' booths $150 (We will provide tents for the first 20 accepted applicants)
- The application fee is a non-refundable $15 for early birds and $25 for all others
- If you are selected to participate, the booth fee is a non-refundable $150
- All artists must submit a total of four (4) images for jurying (3 images of the artist’s work; 1 of the artist’s booth display).
- Booth Image should show your body of work, show overall presentation and/or provide dimension & scale
- Commercial studios involved in mass volume production will not be considered for the show
- All work exhibited and sold must be “original works of art"
- Collaborating artists may apply to participate at the event and only needs to submit one application that reflects the work of both artists involved
- Recommended price ranges of artwork are $50 to $5000
- Jurying is conducted by a panel of experienced arts industry professionals and is based solely on the quality of work as illustrated in the submitted digital images.
- Ability to follow application guidelines will be taken into consideration in the jurying process
- The organizers reserve the right to make decisions to ensure a complete and balanced show.
Art Fair Requirements
- Exhibitors must provide their own 10' x 10' tent with 10lbs weights for each leg unless otherwise notified (tents can be rented independently)
- Booth artists must check-in at registration and stay for the entirety of the event
- Any staff members has the right to have you remove anything inconsistent with the juried booth as accepted
- The venue is gated and regular museum security will be present during the weekend. aMuse is not responsible for any lost, damaged or stolen artwork- it is highly recommended participants purchase their own insurance.