- Application Deadline: March 20, 2018
- Early Bird Application: February 20, 2018
- Notification of Acceptance: March 30, 2018
- Booth Fee Due: April 12, 2018
- aMuse Art & Craft Fair: May 26 & 27, 2018
- Set-Up: May 26, 8am / May 27, 10am
- Take-Down: May 27, 5pm-6pm
- All booths are two-Day free standing 10' x 10' booths $150 (tents can be rented independently from Grand Event Center)
- The application fee is a non-refundable $15 for early birds and $25 for all others.
- If you are selected to participate, the booth fee is a non-refundable $150.
- All artists must submit at least 3 images of the artist’s artwork; 1 of the artist’s booth display is optional.
- Please provide dimension & scale and any other information you may want the judges to know in the "Short Description".
- Commercial studios involved in mass volume production will not be considered for the show.
- All work exhibited and sold must be “original works of art" or limited of prints.
- Collaborating artists may apply to participate at the event and only need to submit one application that reflects the work of both artists involved.
- Recommended price ranges of artwork are $50 to $5000
- Jurying is conducted by a panel of experienced arts industry professionals and is based solely on the quality of work as illustrated in the submitted digital images.
- Ability to follow application guidelines will be taken into consideration in the jurying process
- The organizers reserve the right to make decisions to ensure a complete and balanced show.
Art Fair Requirements
- Exhibitors must provide their own 10' x 10' tent with 10lbs weights for each leg unless otherwise notified (tents can be rented independently)
- Booth artists must check-in at registration and stay for the entirety of the event
- Any staff members has the right to have you remove anything inconsistent with the juried booth as accepted
- The venue is gated and regular museum security will be present during the weekend. aMuse is not responsible for any lost, damaged or stolen artwork- it is highly recommended participants purchase their own insurance.