AMUSE ART & CRAFT FAIR
Museum of the Shenandoah Valley | Winchester, VA
May 25th & 26th, 2019
Amuse Art & Craft Fair seeks artists, crafters and makers to submit booth applications featuring one-of-a-kind quality handmade works.
- The application fee is a non-refundable $15 for early birds and $25 for all others.
- If you are selected to participate, the non-refundable booth fee for a one-day booth is $150 and $200 for a two-day booth.
- All artists must submit at least 3 images of the artist’s artwork; 1 of the artist’s booth display is optional.
- Please provide dimension & scale and any other information you may want the judges to know in the "Short Description".
- Commercial studios involved in mass volume production will not be considered for the show.
- All artwork exhibited must be that of the artist.
- Collaborating artists may apply to participate at the event and only need to submit one application that reflects the work of both artists involved.
- Recommended price ranges of artwork are $50 to $5000.
- Jurying is conducted by a panel of experienced arts industry professionals and is based solely on the quality of work as illustrated in the submitted digital images.
- Ability to follow application guidelines will be taken into consideration in the jurying process.
- The organizers reserve the right to make decisions to ensure a complete and balanced show.
Art Fair Requirements
- Exhibitors must provide their own 10' x 10' tent with 10lbs weights for each leg unless otherwise notified (tents can be rented independently).
- Booth artists must check-in at registration and stay for the entirety of the event.
- Any staff member has the right to have you remove anything inconsistent with the juried booth as accepted.
- The venue is gated and regular museum security will be present during the weekend. aMuse is not responsible for any lost, damaged or stolen artwork- it is highly recommended participants purchase their own insurance.