AMUSE ART & CRAFT FAIR
Museum of the Shenandoah Valley | Winchester, VA
May 23rd & 24th, 2020 | 10am-5pm | Rain or Shine
Amuse Art & Craft Fair seeks artists, crafters and makers of handmade or artisan goods in various genres, mediums and styles to submit booth applications!
Important Dates & Info
Application Deadline: August 23, 2020
- The application fee is a non-refundable $15
- If you are selected to participate, the non-refundable booth fee for a one-day booth is $150 and $200 for a two-day booth.
- Booths may be shared but individual must submit an application
- Artist co-ops, independent galleries, and arts organizations are encouraged to apply but may be asked to submit additional info
- Commercial studios involved in mass volume production will not be considered for the show.
- All work must be that of the applicant or that of the artist(s) represented by the applying arts organization/group
- Collaborating artists may apply to participate at the event and only need to submit one application that reflects the work of both artists involved.
- Jurying is conducted by a panel of experienced arts industry professionals and is based primarily on the quality of work as illustrated in the submitted digital images. We recommend submitting clear/focused, well lit photos of your work.
- Ability to follow application guidelines will be taken into consideration in the jurying process.
- The organizers reserve the right to make decisions to ensure a complete and balanced show.
- Exhibitors must provide their own 10' x 10' tent with 20lbs weights for each leg unless otherwise notified (tents can be rented independently).
- Vendors must arrive no later than 9am to ensure that they are set up and ready in time of opening
- Vendors must check-in at registration and stay for the entirety of the event.
- Any staff member has the right to have you remove anything inconsistent with the juried booth as accepted.
- The venue is gated and regular museum security will be present during the weekend. aMuse is not responsible for any lost, damaged or stolen artwork- it is highly recommended participants purchase their own insurance.